Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday, August 4, 2013


Stacy at the helm, Laura providing verbal support
Lazy Sunday slept until 10:00 AM, the girls went uptown while I did boat things. Topped off the port water tank to bring the boat back to level (no list). Looked at the new faucet installation, still not sure if the pieces I purchased will work properly. Met the girls uptown for lunch at the Cookery in Fish Creek. After lunch we went for a boat ride and saw all the things from the water that we toured the previous day on shore. The caves below the fire tower, Nicolet Bay and Horseshoe Island, Stacy assumed the helmsman’s duties on the return trip and brought us back to Fish Creek. We had a pontoon boat giving a ride to people on a tube using our wake to get air.

Stacy with her "Duck"

Mom and Laura's fused glass artwork
Stacy and Laura picked up their art projects this afternoon and took Carol grocery shopping. Having a ride to a good grocery store is a precious commodity when cruising.


Nice dinner this evening at Summertime one of our favorite restaurants in Fish Creek, lots of history and enjoyment over the years.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish I was there for all the fun (especially topping off the water tanks :-) Love the stained glass fusion ~ I'm always quick to point out to our guests my own handiwork that I created at the glass blowing factory!

    ReplyDelete