Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sheboygan to Racine Addendum

Pictures from the camera on the boat were not available with the last post. Jenny, Eliot and I had a good day looking at familiar scenery as we passed Milwaukee, the Oak Creek power plant and the Wind Point Lighthouse.

I really appreciate all the help from the crews that accompanied me on the trip. Of course Carol, my love, Daughter Debi DeBattista, Carol’s cousin Doug Timmel, my sailing partner Jim Abele, son-in-law Scott Johnson, Daughter Kim Johnson, daughter Jenny Underhill and son-in-law Eliot Underhill every person was of good humor and willing to contribute to the best of their ability.

Thanks Crews!!!!
Jenny enjoying a book in calm seas and the sunshine

Eliot chilling

Milwaukee through the haze

Oak Creek Power Plant, some smoke rising vertically
Home again, Wind Point Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment